Mold Inspection – Mold Testing Services
Full Mold Inspections – Mold Testing
This is a visible assessment of the property using current technologies during the process such as moisture detection equipment, infrared cameras, thermo-hygrometers. etc. This also includes documented solutions and remediation protocols for mold related issues.
partial Mold Inspections – Mold testing
This is very similar to the full assessment or inspection but is limited to a specific area of the property dictated or predetermined by the client. Documentation is the same as the full assessment but limited to the space assessed or inspected.
Remediation Protocols & Property design
House Authority inspection Service, LLC will develop site specific protocols for mitigating mold contamination problems. We will develop engineering control recommendations to minimize the potential for recontamination upon completed remediation.
mold, post remediation & iaq testing
The collection and capture of air, tape, swab, dust, bulk samples for multiple particles and conditions. Samples are specific to the request and conditions of the premise and price is based on a per sample basis.
Indoor air quality solutions and testing
General IAQ Testing – Test to identify and/or clear properties for many different type VOC’s, organic, man made, biological
IAQ Sample Types – Sampling Techniques Used
- Air Sampling Traps – This technique captures particles in the air using a vacuum pump, this sample is sent out a lab to determine what has been captured. There are different types of sample that can be taken as there is a test for almost everything for mold spores, allergens, asbestos, organic VOC,s, man made particles, etc.
- Dust Samples – This incorporate using a vacuum or vacuum pump to with a dust trap used to capture dust and in some cases debris in a trap which it then sent to a lab for analysis.
- TVOC – Total Volatile Organic Compounds: Gases released in the air that can be hazardous to ones health
- TMVOC – Total Mold Volatile Organic Compounds: Mold gases released into the ambient air.
- Allergen Samples – Dust Sampling, Dust Mites, Dander, Insect Parts, Allergens, Mold Spores, Silica, etc.
- Formaldehyde – (Air and Bulk Sampling) A colorless strong smelling gas found in water based solutions, chemicals, particleboard, glues, paper products, etc. It is a carcinogen, cancer hazard.
- ERMi Test – The Environmental Relative Moldiness index (ERMI) was developed by the U.S. Environmental Protection Agency, Office of Research and Development (ORD) as a research tool to investigate mold contamination in homes.
- Legionella – A respiratory disease caused by Legionella bacteria. Sometimes the bacteria cause a serious type of pneumonia (lung infection) called Legionnaires’ disease.
- Methamphetamine – An unsafe street drug that can made in homes, apartments, and condominiums that can leave a residue that is not visible to the eye. We are able to identify this substance in homes by performing a specific test for Methamphetamine’s.
- Radon Testing – Radon is a naturally occurring gas that can only be detected through professional testing. Most commonly forming in the soil beneath a home, radon can rise to dangerous levels and is the second leading cause of lung cancer in the U.S. We can perform this test to determine if radon is present.
- Other Tests Available – Silica, Materials, Asbestos & Minerals, Microbiology, Environmental, Lead & Metals, Bacteria, etc.
- We have the ability to test for almost anything